Change Mileage Display

I have 2004 Focus Estate.

The digital display used to tell me how many miles the car had driven in large numbers, and how many miles since the last "reset" in small numbers. Now these have reversed, and I can't get them back to the way they were.

Any help appreciated!

Many thanks.

Reply to
Lorenzo

In my Focus 2004 wagon and all previous Foci (3) that was always the case: the resettable amount in large numbers and the total amount of driven in small numbers. So I think it is normal now. Thibaud

Reply to
Thibaud Taudin Chabot

Thank you. But the display WAS the other way round when I bought the car. Sorry for not being clear.

Reply to
Lorenzo

Sounds like someone may have tampered with it then...

Reply to
David R