Engine failiure

My engine has packed in I had my cam belt changed after major service in october then last week the engine cut out and wouldn't start took it back to garage i had cam belt done they done full diagnostic then removed head and reckon theresnothing wrong with vaulves anyone got any ideas please im desperate

Reply to
Jerbear120

Did you have the water-pump/blah de blah, etc, changed too,as should be done?

Reply to
David R