High Mileage

My 2000 SE Wagon 2.0 has 110k on it. I?d like to keep it longer. Does anyone have 140k or more. My previous Escort had 156k. and was still running well when sold.

Reply to
tack

John Cambron posts here and he's way past that. I'm at 107K and I know he has me beat by more than double. On a 2003, IIRC.

Reply to
Tony Wesley

2003 US market ZX3 237,022 miles. New April 2003. MPG the same as when I purchased it. Drives the same as when it was new.
Reply to
John R Cambron

We are just under 80K miles on our 00 Wagon and if it can't sail easily to 150K miles, I'll be very surprised. (Heck, my GMC Safari AWD van is sitting at 160K+ with only an unexpected rearend rebuild at

90K to darken its history.)

Matt

00 Focus Wagon
Reply to
Matt Mead

Question. How does the Zetec engine compare with the new Focus engine?

Ron

Reply to
Freedom55