How many miles have you gotten out of your water pump?

I'm the 2nd owner of my Camry. Stan Calif.

Reply to
flashpoint46

Nearly 300,000 on my 87 Corolla. Not certain, because I replaced the speedo head at 218K and have sort of forgotten the diff.

On my 84 Tercel, got about 130,000

Reply to
timbirr

Each time I have had my timing belt replaced the dealer told me the water pump is fine. My 94 Camry had 165K when I sold it and my 97 Camry has 130K so far. My 2000 Sienna has 110K.

Reply to
badgolferman