Inner wheelwell covering

Has anyone else experienced that the fibrous inner wheelwell covering (rear wheel) deforms with time? It seems it has absorbed water over time and now bulges towards the front of the tire.

Reply to
Stephen F.

I have had a 1999 Focus 1.8 LX from new which has now covered 42K. The coverings are in the same condition that I bought it. I use a pressure washer to clean the car and all wheel arches get a blast at the same time.

Hope this helps.

Mike (UK)

Reply to
Mike

"Stephen F." wrote in news:42786c91$ snipped-for-privacy@news.unibe.ch:

Yep. Mine did that as well. There's now a hole in it where it rubs the tire when there's a load in the back. Obviously, it especially bad when you put on new tires.

Reply to
Eric May