Key programming

Local garage programmed the remote key for us, cost £50, it would have been cheaper to have it done at our local Ford Dealer.

Live and learn eh.

Stephen.

Reply to
stephen.hull

You can purchase Focus key blanks on Ebay at a VERY fair price and if you still have two of your original keys you can program them yourself. I've done it using keys from an Ebay seller with great success.

Search Ebay for Ford Focus Keys.

Reply to
someone