Problems Starting Warm Engine

A new quirk has developed over the past few weeks:

If I try to start the car when the engine is still warm from a previous journey it just turns over - no signs of it firing. If I then immediately try again it will start absolutely fine.

1999, 2.0Ghia, 52,000 miles all services done at main dealer - any ideas would be welcomed.

Thanks, David

Reply to
Listen

I have the same problem. Ford assistance is changing the pump in my Focus.

Have you solved the problem in any other way?

Thanks, Pasquale

"Listen" ha scritto nel messaggio news:cdk720$ius$ snipped-for-privacy@hercules.btinternet.com...

Reply to
Pasquale