re-programing remote control

Hi,

I buy a remote control for focus. I have orginal remote control.Now...I made a backup remote control. How can I programming second remote control

Thanks...

Reply to
focus

The best advice is to read the instructions in you owners manual.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

turn ign off and on 5 times (within 10 seconds) you'll hear a chime now press any button on the remote, any button on the

2nd remote then ign on and off again
Reply to
ford_technical_