Trying to replace Antenna Base - special tool required?

I am hoping someone can help me replace an antenna base on a 2003 ZX5. Using the instructions at

I have gotten to the point where the base retaining screw is accessible but I am unable to find a driver that will securely fit in the screw which almost looks shaped like an allen key or star shape. Does anyone know which tool I need to easily remove this retaining screw?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Paul Jackson

I'd hazard a guess that it's a Torx screw:

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

It is a Torx head screw - not sure of the size of it, but Halfords, Motorworld or general DIY place will be able to sell you a set of drivers for not very much ;)

Reply to
Richard Parkin

Thanks for the responses. I bought a set of Torx drivers sized up to a T30. Hopefully that should cover it.

-Paul

Reply to
Paul Jackson