Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

F-150 Overdrive Clunk
Hello - I have a 2004 F-150 4-wheel drive truck. It has recently started to make a clunking noise accompanied with a vibration right around 46 miles per hour, about where it would shift into over...
4
4

97 ford power loss
I have 97 F250 4x4 with an AT with OD. When in OD and you turn on the right blinker you feel a power loss. It is not like you take out of over drive it more like you are putting a load on the engine,...
2
2

'99 Ranger 3.0L MAF problem perhaps, help engine mgmt experts
I think I damaged something electrical. Laugh, But I gotta fix it. Had positive batterty terminal attached, neg off, when I used small battery charger, may have brushed by the MAF assembly. later...

FA: 1998 FORD F150 XLT 4X4 PICKUP

Door latch rattel '96 F250
Anyone found a succesfull repair/replacement for the catch bushing other then the replacing the entire catch? Thanks, Mike
2
2

Crown Vic Transmission Problem
2002 Crown Vic with 70,000, in overdrive will shift 1 to 2 the rev and will not shift into 3 or 4. With overdrive off it works and shifts fine. Whats wrong?
3
3

clicking \ thumping while braking
i have a `93 ranger 2.3 L 2wd i recently replaced the front brakes, calipers, the rubber hoses that connect to the calipers and the front steel brake lines now when i step on the brakes the calipers...

1994 f-150 starter eater
I own a 1994 f-150 xlt .... 302 .... it has gone through 6 starters over the last 5 years.... any clues?
3
3

Fuel delivery issue---Help!!
I have a 1988 F-150 4x4 with the 4.9L inline-6 and manual tranny. I recently replaced the timing gears and when all was reassembled, i found i was getting no fuel. When i ground the the fuel pump slot...

Plug wires stuck?
The plug wires on my 1995 Ford Ranger 6 cylnder are soooo hard to get off especially the passenger side , is there a tool or trick to getting them off without damaging them?
6
6

Re: explorer sporttrak 2001 brakes ease to floor
The symptoms you list indicate a bad master cylinder. Spdloader

New windstar website Tech info, engine pics, manual plus more.
New windstar website Tech info, engine pics, manual plus more. Visit the New windstar website plus gogle group see the site at <><> vehiclerepair.org - Contact us for any inquiries

OT: 12.5 Briggs
Hey guys, I have a 12.5 Briggs that stopped running. Halfway through the yard it just died, I checked fuel, spark and air they all seem to be working yet all I can get is a backfire. I replaced the...
5
5

fuel in cooling system
1999 F350 7.3L turbo diesel I have fuel in my radiator......any others have had this problem or know of a remedy? what causes this?
2
2

86 F150 Cab Cloth Droop
The ceiling cloth in my 86 F150 cab is drooping so I wondered what is the best way to reattach it to the top? Dave Powers
4
4