Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Follow up on valve problem on V-10 Triton
I was asking questions about my truck which has a V-10 Triton a 1997 with 70K miles on it and one of the cylinders is low. It looks like it is a valve situation. I was wondering has anyone ever had...
2
2

1978 460cui with A/C
I a have 1978 clubwagon E-250 with the 460 and dual zone A/C. What is involved in retrofitting the A/C with 134a refrigerant? Is the valve on the curved tube just to the right of the compressor the...
4
4

Auto transmission questions.
Have a 1992 E 250 van. Bought new. Has auto transmission I think it called an E04. Always maintained as user book shows. Has 51000 miles. Ever since new it seems there is too much slippage when...
5
5

4.3 v8 noise
have 98 econoline with the 4.3 v8 overhead cam engine. there is i light knock you can feel all over the engine. i remember reading a bulliten in the motor magazine years ago but was hoping someone...
3
3

AC Condensation?
I'm looking at a new F350 King Ranch 4x4 Diesel Duelly. We went and drove it yesterday afternoon and returned to the dealership right before closing time, so I'm pretty sure that the truck wasn't...
13
13

Vibrations 1994 f150 4x4
Hello, I have a 1994 F150 4x4 with vibrations once I reach 30 mph. I replaced the u-joints and no help. replaced the front hubs from automatic ones to the manual locking ones. I am not sure what else...
18
18

air conditioning 1995 F150
I have been trying to put freon in my 1995 F150. The compressor will not run to allow the system to take the freon. I know the compressor to be good because I have had to have freon added each year. I...
3
3

Door detent on 2000 F-150
Anyone have any idea how hard it is to replace the detent thingy that holds the door open on a 2000 F-150? The arm on mine broke, and I couldn't close the door until I unscrewed it from the door and...

How to disable seat belt chime in 2006 F150
I have disabled the "seat belt minder" which stops the contant +30 decibel beyoned comfort level constant dinging but I want to shut it up completely. I researched the wire and disconnected the one...
13
13

95 Bronco Check Engine Light
I just bought an Eddie Bauer Bronco and have piled on 200 miles already. The Check light came on this evening -- argh -- but it goes out if the key is swtiched OFF then ON, and driving is normal. The...
18
18

A/C puddles
I've got an 02' Ranger 4 cyl. Last week I noticed a puddle on the floormat under the A/C ductwork. OK, so the A/C drain is plugged, I crawled under there to clean it out but couldn't find one. The...
1
1

Addition to Ranger Bumper...
I made two mistakes in my earlier post. I crunched the bumper, not the fender. And the replacement bumper that I found is "supposed" to fit a '98-'00 truck.

Ranger Bumper...
New (used, but just bought the truck recently) Ranger owner here. It's a '98 Stepside. Here's the problem...other than the standard egr related engine light thing...due to my own stupidity, forgetting...
1
1

Battery Charging - Is a Disconnect Necessary?
Hi, A quick question on charging batteries. I have a 2001 E350 with 2 batteries--1 regular one for the engine, and a deep discharge one for the RV. Is it OK to charge both at once without...
6
6

93 F150 transmission fixed
Wrote the group Saturday, told it was sensors and took the truck to AAMCO Monday, they found open vehcile speed sensor,manual lever positon sensor out of range. $211 in parts,$105 in labor--six hours...
1
1