Dayton timberline a/t tires

Has anyone had any timberline tires if so how are they? also who makes them?

Reply to
rayfromky

They are a Child company of Firestone...But Dayton's are a good tire despite that fact. The A/T's are VERY prevalent around here, are fairly quiet, wear great, and have good all around traction whether in mud, snow, rain, dry, fields...The Farmers around here LOVE em!

I live in NW Iowa so we see all sorts of conditions.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I just bought a set of them to replace the set that was on my truck. I had no problems at all with them. They run quiet and have good traction in everything my truck sees. I live in snow country, so winter traction is important, and again, I have no complaints.

Chris

Thanks a lot on the timberline.

Reply to
rayfromky