2003 F150 won't start, sometimes...

Damned intermittant. I left it with the dealer for two days and it started fine for them every time. Two months ago they replaced the solenoid. Earlier this week it failed to start three times in one day and twice again the next morning. Problem is not related to temperature, time, any thing else I can think of. Any hits as to what I can do to help them find the problem? The dealer is too frickin' cheap to replace the starter without seeing it happen.

Reply to
wß

Why would you want them to replace the starter? What are the symptoms?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader