84 bronco 351w idle problems/backfire

Hello everyone new to the group. well my bronco isn't idleing it dies at the stops, and when going down a hill with my foot on the brake it backfires really bad. I have changed the plugs/wires. I'm thinking it might be a vacuum leak or vac hose hooked up wrong but can't really understand the schematics. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Rizeldia