2003 SportTrack Problem

My wife's 2003 SportTrack, when you tilt the steering column all the way down, into either of the lowest two positions, the left rear taillight won't work, turn signal or brake. (Same bulb)

I realize it's a harness problem in the column, but I am hoping someone has run into it before and can help me locate the problem specifically.

Thanks in advance,

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

snipped-for-privacy@nohow.triad.rr.com (Spdloader) wrote in :

This seems to be a semi-common problem with a certain run of Sport Tracs (e.g.: the 2001 models like mine don't seem to have it). Try the search feature at

, as this problem has been discussed a few times there. If the search doesn't yield the results you were hoping for, post a question on the message board there. HTH

-- Jim

Reply to
Jim J

Thanks Jim.