Diamond Plate Wheel Well Liners for F350 Duallys

Once upon a time I finally got sick and tired of breaking out the cheap plastic liners out of my dually, so I had a set of liners made custom for my truck. I have had the same set now for almost three years, and I decided to make a few and try and sell them on Ebay. If you go to the link,

you like 'em great... if not thanks for the bandwidth.

Reply to
Illuminatas