99 F150, need help figuring out vibration

I have a 99 F150, about 100K miles, it seems to have a sort of rubbing vibration that I can feel in the steering wheel and peddles. It is faint, I can't hear it and no one else seems to notice it, but I'm sure it didn't used to be there. Any ideas?

Reply to
Mac Cool

Vibration felt in the steering wheel is usually caused by unbalanced tires. Get them rotated and balanced and you may cure the problem. jor

Reply to
jor

Motor or tranny mounts? Is it RPM related or speed? MK

Reply to
Mark Keith

Mark Keith:

I only notice it while moving, it does not change with speed or rpm. I had the brakes checked and they were fine.

Reply to
Mac Cool

Reply to
D Harper

D Harper:

That was my first though so I had the brakes done but nothing changed.

Reply to
Mac Cool