'99 Supeduty wheels on same make '07?

I have the wheels and tires from my 1999 F-350 Crew Cab 4x4 (new wheels and BFGs). Will they fit on my new 2007 F-350 Crew Cab 4x4? In other words, was there some kind hub change between 1999 and 2007? The dealer told me that they wouldn't, that there WAS some kind of change in 2004. Any ideas or links?

Thanks, been gone a while! At least I knew where to go to find an answer.

Reply to
Jeepers

I doubt it, but not sure about 07. My 02 F250 and 05 Excursion uses the same bolt pattern. But there was a redesign of the hublock dial in 05 for the Super Duty, it might only be cosmetic.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I know from experience that my '99 spare fits on my friends '05, with no problem.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

I believe you'll find the 2005 and newer Superduty brake discs are larger than eariler years, and as a result, eariler wheels won't fit. The 2005 and newer minimum wheel size is 17", rather than the 16" wheels of eariler models.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Peterson

ok, thanks!

Reply to
Jeepers

My 1999 SD has new 17" Pro Comps (IIRC) and 33" BFGs. I suppose I could just try the fit. I have the old wheels (Weld Typhoons) and want to put them back on, the '99, to sell the truck and just hate to waste the nice new wheels. I was hoping for a definitive answer, I guess.

Thanks!

Reply to
Jeepers

Keep in mind the changes to the '05 Superduty line did not carry over to the Excursion, since '05 was the last model year for the Excursion.

As previously posted, the bolt pattern is probably the same, but *maybe* the brakes are different. But if you are talking about 17" aftermarket wheels you should be OK.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo