Airbag Light on 98 F150

Greetings Folks,

Can you tell me how o turn off the airbag light on my F150. It came on and stays on. I assume the airbag has to be checked or serviced somehow to turn it off.

Is there a way to disable the light or does some type of maintenance hace to be done?

Thanks, LFJ

Reply to
LFJ

hey Tom, Thanks a lot, man. I'll check it out. I'll give it a shot. Thanks again, Lewis

Reply to
LFJ