Best place for '02 F350 Electrical Diagram

Where is the best place to find a complete vehicle wiring diagram for an '02 F350?

Also whats a "good" price to pay for the fuel filter on the 7.3 PSD? Thanks.

Reply to
dth

F350?

Try the 'repair' link on the autozone website for the wiring diagram

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt

Last case of filters I bought was $6 each. Go to

and look through the forums, several different sources for cheap Racor (the company that actually makes the for Ford and International) filters. BTW, Sears has the correct oil filters (made by Purolator) for $2.99 - Pepboys has Purolators on sale occasionally for 2 for $5. Beats $10 at Wallyworld.

Reply to
bomar

Purolators are still made by:

Purolator/Facett not the company that bought out allied signal's Fram division. Fram was going to hell, and now are finally there.

Just my $0.02

Reply to
Refinish King

I agree,

Frams should go the way of the Yugo!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

I wouldn't put Fram's on a Yugo...

Reply to
bomar

Good idea, unfortunately they do not seem to have info for this year truck.

Reply to
dth

Are you sure that is not for oil filters? I am looking for a fuel filter. One web site said over $40.

Yep, thanks, that is what I have been using.

Reply to
dth

I mote have it on cd......if so I could email it to you.

Reply to
bomar

Upon further review I only have the 2000 wiring diagram. Sorry.

Reply to
bomar

Found the fuel filters by searching there at about $15 each, Thanks.

Reply to
dth

Reply to
Walt