Buying Question

I am looking at a 1 owner '96 ranger pup. It is a very straight truck in great shape. My only question is 134K. 4 cylinder 5 speed. I can get this for $2900. What do you all think?

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Sounds like a descent price,have it checked out by a mechanic before you buy !! $100 in mechanics fees are better than what a new motor or trans. costs..

Reply to
Burnett