CB coax cable question

Guys I want to run the cb coax cable from a mirror mounted antenna through the door and through the bellows style hose that holds the electric wires and into the cab of my new F150. Anybody tried this on any other ford. Will that hose protect the cabe enough you think. from breaking or kinking over time.

Reply to
oldgoat

Jay Anderson

Reply to
Murray Harper

yes

if you use co-ax with a STRANDED center conductor

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Reply to
Michael Stang