Dangerous

You don't have any friends.

Reply to
Spdloader

Bullshit. I own one.

Reply to
gw

Funny, but you (Tyrone) seem to be the only person exhibiting any difficulty following the thread...

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

Post it here for him...

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

Tyrone would you grow up. My computor is totally business. Its not even hooked to the internet. This thing is totally fine for what I do on the internet from the comfort of my recliner. Why not go hang out in alt.i'manidiot. It will fit you much better.

Reply to
Bob

Which begs the question; how can you conduct business without the 'net?

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

But what does it say about someone whose mother named him after a trick?

Reply to
Tyrone

I run a Pest Control Business. I operate in three counties. I'm a very local operation. I use my computer to make invoices, contracts, letters and such.

GOD BLESS THE USA Member of IPCO- International Pest Control Operators Public message board-

Bob

X-No-archive:yes Re: >"I run a Pest Control Business. I

-------------------------- Bob,too bad you can't control the pests in this group. Happy New Year.....Brian O.

********************
Reply to
Brian Orion

letters

I can see it now, Bob doing 100 mph to get to a house to kill some flees. Hey, that's certainly worth risking your life for. I guess they don't already have enough morons on the road in Kittanning, PA, without adding Bob to the mix. I have a suggestion for you Bob, why don't you simply do everyone a favor and exterminate yourself, before you kill someone else?

If anyone would like to discuss Bob's low IQ with him directly, feel free to call him during business hours at 724-545-1896 or 724-463-2158. If you can't catch him there, just ask and I'll post his home number too.

Reply to
Tyrone

I don't speed and you are a LOWLIFE. I would not do this to an enemy.

GOD BLESS THE USA Member of IPCO- International Pest Control Operators Public message board-

Bob

Ohh, I get it!!! You must have me mixed up with one of your friends that was beating on Rodney King. My name sake was a supreme court justice. I won't tell you which one. That might prove to be more difficult than finding out who your real father might be. Now that would be the real trick.

Reply to
john

You have mistaken me for the guy who has been banging your mother. May I offer you my deepest sympathy. OTOH, your mother was correct in naming you after the place that most people take a dump.

Reply to
Tyrone

You would not do what to anybody? It's hard to know what you are talking about, when you are too lazy to quote. I have to assume that you may be talking to me. You must think that your posts are the only ones that I follow. You don't speed? Aren't you the moron who wants to go 100 mph? Aren't you the moron who wants to be a fireman, policeman, priest and many other professions that you believe should be entitled to speed? Would you like me to post your home number so that people can discuss your need for speed directly with you?

Reply to
Tyrone

Tyrone

Before you make an even bigger fool of yourself, go back and read the first post in this thread. You'll find that it wasn't Bob that wanted to go 100 mph. You really should work on your reading and comprehension skills before castigating someone else for their lack of posting skills (even though I do agree with you, about that). H

Reply to
Hairy

policeman,

entitled to

Yeah, right. I'll go back and Google to find the original poster. If Bob wants others to have any idea of what he is talking about, he needs to learn how to quote.

Reply to
Tyrone