Dangerous

What if I needed to do 100 mph? I would eliminate the restrictor. Some would disagree with me but I feel the restriction could be dangerous in itself.

Reply to
john

What model you talking about? On some models, you doing 100 mph is much more dangerous than some unlikely emergency you are trying to dream up. Please let us all know when and where you will be doing 100.

Reply to
Scott

In 21 years of driving (close to 1,000,000 miles), I have never *needed* to go 100 MPH. Even to evade 'crazed truckers'. There's this thing called the brake pedal....

Explain to me how 100 MPH + in a brick with crappy tires is less dangerous than stopping.

Reply to
gw

.....when they're shooting at you.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

......or maybe, after just robbing a bank.

dangerous in

Reply to
Tyrone

...or just being plain stupid.

Reply to
No One

Are you seventeen? I thought so.

Reply to
Bob

Are you retarded? I thought so. Who are you responding to? How would anyone know?

Reply to
Tyrone

The original poster DICKHEAD. You DUMBASS.

Reply to
Bob

First thing I would remove would be the loose nut behind the wheel.

Reply to
carl mciver

If he were to attempt the 100mph thing, and crash, he would then be demonstrating the Darwin ism theory of the strongest (or smartest) survive over the weaker (or stupider) ones.

Reply to
No One

Thanks for all the support.

Maybe I was a fireman responding to a fire and every second counted to save yoyr life.

Maybe I was a poiliceman trying to get to the trade centers to save one of your loved ones.

Maybe I am just the guy who found your mother dying on the side of the road and unless she was at the hospital in a few minutes she would die.

Maybe I am the guy that is trying to stop a suicide bomber and the bombers car is just a bit faster than my restricted Ranger.

My 2002 FX Ranger is very stable at its top speed of 92 MPH.

I am so glad that there are people out there that can tell what speeds are safe for me to drive. Maybe you are one of those people that decides what freedoms we should have. Some people are so quick to force there small minded opinions on others it scares me.

Those of you who agree with me I salute you!! :)

Reply to
john

[...]

Maybe your the guy who hit and killed my best friend two years ago.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

What original poster? What did he say? It appears that you are the dumbass here. Why don't you learn to quote so others have some idea what you are running your mouth about. Oh sorry, now I see. You are a DweebTV user. That explains it all. NUFF SAID.

Reply to
Tyrone

A fireman wouldn't be that irresponsible. Don't worry about Moyr life.

More than likely, you are just a moron with a heavy foot.

Yeah right, so you are going to kill yourself and others by your stupidity.

Maybe, you are smoking some really good stuff.

The problem is that you apper to be unstable at any speed. If your horsepower was limited by your IQ, you wouldn't be allowed to crank the starter motor.

You should be scared. You also should not reproduce just because your parents made that mistake.

NO, NO. I salute you.

_ /'_/) ,/_ / / / /'_'/' '/'_'7, /'/ / / /" /_\ ('( ' ' _~/' ') \ ' / '' \ _.7' \ ( \ \

Reply to
Tyrone

Tyrone.......Inner city..com. That says it all. :)

Reply to
john

What's wrong John, sending me a private email calling me an a$$hole, and saying I don't have any friends? Don't you have the fortitude to say it in here in front of these other folks?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Wouldn't that (if true) be a violation of "John's" TOS with his ISP?

Reply to
bell

Yes it is, it's already been logged, and I sent him a copy as a courtesy.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader