f-150 multifunction switch

window washer doesn't work they say it multifuction switch it works everything else even wipers when pushed I find it hard to believe but this would be the second one i had put on is this hard for me to replace ? and should i still have pump replaced or put in new pump and see what happens ?

Reply to
Bill & Kate Munson

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 07:32:01 -0400, Bill & Kate Munson rearranged some electrons to form:

How about doing some troubleshooting before shotgunning parts? See if the pump motor is getting power when you push the switch.

Reply to
David M

Didn't I say that in detail several days ago?

John

Reply to
PC PODD