Ford Service Sucks!

I am pissed off with Ford Motor with the warranty service I received on my Ranger 2000. A fuel pump had to be replaced at 21,655 miles. The warranty was less then 19 days out of date. When under warrenty I complained to the dealer about the lousy millage, 13 miles per gallon and the lack of power going up hill. The dealer talked to Ford Motor but Ford would not stand behind the repair with warrenty. Three different times, I contacted Ford Customer service; no response. I can't believe the outrageous price for the replacement--$785.00! Ford talks about how important customer satisfaction is for their growth. Does this action on the part of Ford sounds like customer satisfaction! My son has Neissan Truck which was 3000 miles and 59 days of the warrenty period and Neissan covered a transmission replacement for a cost of $2800. Which company would you judge gives offers customer satisfaction.

Reply to
R E Burns

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:24:30 -0600, R E Burns rearranged some electrons to form:

Uh, how many times are you going to post this?

Reply to
David M

As many times as it takes for someone who matters at Ford to hear it I hope...

Due to Fords CRAPPY customer service, my wife now drives a bullet proof Toyota Camry, they did us a big favor by treating us like shit. They forced us to try their competition.

Reply to
Joe Camel Toe

Umm, well, I rather doubt that Ford's management and such actually read this newsgroup. You need to find the right forum to complain to.

Reply to
Derrick 'dman' Hudson

Didn't know Toyota moved their corporate HQ to Kentucky...when did this happen?

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Toyota Motor Corporation is has USA branch located in the USA. Toyota Motor Corporation the global company (were all the profits eventually end up) is located in Toyota City, Japan. Yup, they appear to have their own city?

1 Toyota-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture 471-8571, Japan Phone: (0565)28-2121
Reply to
Skramblr

Yep, I knew that, just responding to the asinine post.

Toyota Motor

While the Ford family doesn't have their own city (unless you count Greenfield Village, which is really more of an outdoor museum) they do have a freeway...I-94 through Detroit is called the Ford Freeway, if I'm not mistaken.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

On Thu 20 Nov 2003 05:51:32p, Michael O assaulted the computer and came up with this:

Just how old is your Ford? Mine's a "half jap"... I'd say about half the bolts on it are metric. Had to buy both metric and SAE tool sets.

Reply to
Dave...

On Fri 05 Dec 2003 11:45:11a, Jerry Fatboy assaulted the computer and came up with this:

well... my "Vehicle Identification Number number" starts with a 1... and the thing is a half-jap! I'm telling you, a 3/8's won't take off the radiator fan, you will need a 10 mm. Gee, I don't check the newsgroups very often... guess that hotjobs commercial and it's "bling-bling" is frying my brain!

Reply to
Dave...