Ranger 2000 Warrenty Problem

I am very dissatisfied with Ford Motor with the warranty service I received on my Ford Ranger 2000. . A fuel pump had to be replaced at 21,655 miles. The warranty was less then 30 days out of date. I complained about the lousy milage, 13 miles per gallon and the lack of power going up hill. I had felt in view of the low millage Ford would stand behind the service. I can't believe the outrageous price for the replacement--$785.00! Ford talks about how important customer satisfaction is for their growth. Does this action on the part of Ford sounds like customer satisfaction! My son has Neissan Truck which was 3000 miles and 59 days of the warrenty period and Neissan covered a transmission replacement for a cost of $2800. Which company would you judge gives offers customer satisfaction.

Reply to
R E Burns