FS ford 5.0/5.8 1.7 crane cam 1.7 roller rockers

Looking to sell new still in the box 1.7 roller rockers, actually I would like to trade for 1.6 roller rockers. I can't use the 1.7 cause I have to much lift in my cam.

Reply to
BOSS

I may know someone interested, what's the price? Also, are they stud mount or pedestal? Thanks, Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.