FS: Hard Tonneau for 03 Ranger

FS: Fiberglass tonneau cover for 03 Ranger. Color:Black. Bought in April of this year when I bought the truck. Fits extended cab which equates to a 5' bed. No drilling required. $450. Firm. located in Glen Burnioe - Severn, Md. zip 21144 Ron 410 729-0829 or 410-370-4853 leave message. bring your truck and we can install it on the spot........ Also.... free to the buyer - wind screen, bug deflector - 3 weeks old. cover should fit any 5' bed. I know it fits 00' thru 03'.

Reply to
rl