03 Ranger Question

On the 03 Ranger dash, on the passenger side next to the radio there is a small 2" what looks like a vent. What is it?

Reply to
Ripcord

Does it move? Does air come out?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

No, it is about the size of a silver dollar.

Reply to
Ripcord

Reply to
Mark Schofield

I don't have a clue as to what it is, but it doesn't do anything. I looked up under the dash and it is not connected to anything! You can shine a flashlight into the opened glovebox and looking through the "hole" the radio, wiring, well heck anything behind the dash board can be seen!

Reply to
Richard