FS - Wheels/tires for 99-up SD...

Cleaning out the garage and I've got to get rid of these wheels/tires. Wheels are OEM polished aluminum from an '02 F350 Lariat 4WD. No lugs but have all 4 center caps. Very good condition. Tires are the OEM Firestones, load range E with about 15k on 'em. (Plenty of tread left) 8 on 170mm bolt pattern.

Make me an offer I can't/won't/shouldn't refuse...

I'm sure you can figure out where they're located by my nym

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego