Heater Hoses

Okay, I've changed the heater core, heater core filter, muffler belts, turn-signal fluid and by-passed the heater with a piece of hose.

I now need to know how to put the hoses back to the heater core and I've forgotten how they go. Can someone draw me a picture, please, pulleeeeze.

Ted

Reply to
Ted

Model and year would be helpful. jor

Reply to
jor

jor wrote: "Model and year would be helpful."

1989 E350, 460 ci, with air, without rear heat.

Thanx jor, Ted

Reply to
Ted