high beam

the stalk on the steering column will no longer 'lock' for high beam, and just return to low beam. Not a major problem, more of an annoyance. Any thoughts as to a fix?

Reply to
Dave Lee

Dave Lee

New switch. You can change 'em in about 15 minutes.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Reply to
Dave Lee

I don't know if NAPA has one or not, but I doubt it. I bought one at a salvage yard, but you never know what you're getting from a salvage yard.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader