How can we get a recall going

----- Original Message ----- From: "ford or not to ford" <u21660@uwe>

Newsgroups: alt.trucks.ford Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 10:10 PM Subject: Re: How can we get a recall going

Not so fast my friend - Toyota trucks have a history of ball joint failures also. NHTSA finally forced them to recall theirs (see

).

I also wonder about some shop's methods for checking ball joints. Different manufacturers have different procedures. I've seen cases where perfectly good ball joints were replaced because the shop didn't understand the proper methods for checking them.