Injector drive module

> 2002 F250 super cab Injector drive module went out, Dealer says my >> service

>> contract does not cover that part. Can someone tell me if this part is an >> 8/80 emissions control module or is there a TSB out on this

particular

> problem. > > Glenn Beasley > Chrysler Tech >
Reply to
maxpower

I guess there arent any die hard Ford Techs/service managers in here??

Reply to
maxpower

AFAIK, the Ford 8/80 emissions warranty only covers the catalyst and the ECU per Federal mandates. Everything else would be the 3/36 bumper-to-bumper or the Federal 2/24 for certain emission controls. For any extended warranty, YMMV.

Reply to
gw