Installed 4 barrel

Installed Edelbrock carb (600) in my automatic 1982 F150. C6 transmission is not down shifting when accelerating. The kick down rod is actually moving but the transmission is not kicking down. I can manually down shift, and that works fine, but, kick down doesn't work. I also had this problem with the old carb. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
cheryl cyster

Did you hook the vacuum line back up when you replaced the carb?

There is a vacuum "tee" hanging off the firewall on the passengers side, it needs vacuum from the engine, it goes down to the trans.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Reply to