Lightnings on the Lake

Last Saturday we had a little get together at the lakefront(lake ponchartrain) and I was really pleased with the turnout. Just thought I would share with some ford truck owners, what do you think of these, a friend of mine who was there is hosting these pics:

me what you think,Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

In picture 0021.jpg, is that the stock intake manifold on older lightnings?

(Suzuki Z400 page) If you're going to ridicule my post, please do it publicly and stop privately e-mailing me.

Reply to
C-squared

Yes, that would be the GT40 intake for a 351. The lightning comes stock with the GT40 intake, and the GT40 heads. The turbo in that picture wasn't stock, unfortunately. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.