Location of 02 sensor(s) in 1996 F250

I'm replacing the 02 sensor in my '96 F250. When I went to the local NAPA store, the counter guy said I needed 2. I know where the one near the cat is, that's the one I'm replacing, but I cannot see or find any other 02 sensor on this truck. By the way, its a 8600+ F250 w/5.8 if that helps. Thanks for any input! The Doctor

Reply to
The Doctor

Uncle Banas

The Truck is indeed OBD1, found that out when I had it scanned for trouble codes last winter. So does this mean that there is only 1 02 sensor? I just finished replacing the one at the Y pipe/converter junction. Thanks~The Doctor

Reply to
The Doctor