mudguards

I would like to ask what might seem like a pretty dumb question to some of you. I bought a 2003 Ranger 4WD recently and there are no mudguards on the front. My recently retired (230,000 miles) 93 Ranger had them on the front and the rear. I am not too crazy about all the mud, snow, slush, salt etc splashing up on the sides of my truck in the front because there are no mudguards, that just can't be too good for the paint. Could anyone tell me the best place to find some decent after market mud guards for my Ranger, thanks. Dennis

Reply to
Dennis