Need to buy antenna for 1975 F150

Any idea where I can get OEM or NOS antenna (and other parts) for my

1975 F150? I've tried lmctrucks.com and jcwhitney.com and searched the web for days with no luck. Thanks
Reply to
JBD

My LMCTruck catalog lists antenna mast parts on Page 56.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Thanks...bought it a few days ago from LMCTrucks but had to return it because it wouldn't work on the truck. I was under the impression that parts advertised in the LMCTruck catalogues were actual replacement parts...but the antenna (and the seat cover and the door panels) were generic replacement parts that just didn't quite fit properly...

Reply to
JBD

Try GreenSales Co. They have a website. 30+yrs may be too far back for them but? Try FordTrucks dot com. There should be a specific group to cover this older truck.

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt