No air coming out of vents, replaced squirrel cage, blower works

I replaced the squirrel cage on my 93 Ranger and no air is coming out of the vents

Reply to
Ed

Check that the vacuum(?) selector switch is working. Check the hinges (really just plastic pins) on the selector door aren't broke, or that the door is actually moving.

I don't have a '93 manual, but my '96 CD says there's a vacuum control motor behind the glove box. If the '93 is similar, check that. If it's in the same location, post back, and I can check out more TS'ing tips from the CD. Maybe the 2 years are similar enough for the CD to be helpful.

Reply to
SC Tom

is the fan sealed into pace with gaskets ?

check for leaks

bad odors

Reply to
avagadro7