ok will ask this again

does anyone know where the evaporator drain is on a Ford aerostar with a

3.0 its a 95
Reply to
Wolfie 31

Perhaps the reason you've had no replies is that people think you should be able to figure this out yourself. I've never seen an evaporator drain that wasn't coming directly out of the bottom of the evaporator housing. Locate the housing and you've located the drain...

If your problem is that you can't figure out where to find the housing, try following the refrigeration lines to the firewall. The box they go into will house the evaporator. If that doesn't work, then just crawl under the van and look under the passenger floor near the firewall. This isn't rocket science, it's just going to require you to put forth effort to look.

CJB

Reply to
CJB

Nope. But it's gonna be somewhere under the car. I found the one on my son's crown vic this summer and cleaned out some gunk.

Just start under the passenger side of the vehicle, checking along the firewall. Often there is a hose that leads down to the floorpan.

Reply to
Mike H