PCV Valve Location

Where is the pcv valve located on my 1995 Ford F-150? Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
Robbie

Behind the right side of the intake manifold on top of the block. It can be difficult to get at. You also need to reach in there with and pull out the filter to clean/replace it since it usually sludges up over time plugging the system. If it plugs, the PCV cannot work right and may cause seal and gasket leakage. I am assumming to have one of the V8 engines. The 300 six is obvious in the rocker cover.

Reply to
lugnut