Question on 93 Ford Ranger, Lowering

Yup, but we're talking about the Shelby Dodge...a high school friend had one, it made that fart can noise straight from the factory...

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 13:45:01 +0000, Plasyd rearranged some electrons to form:

Don't know, don't care.

"There's no replacement for displacement"

Reply to
David M

Thought so. Dodge boys tend to be anal. Never figured the Ford boys would be apathetic.

Plasyd

Reply to
Plasyd

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 05:15:44 +0000, Plasyd rearranged some electrons to form:

We'e WAAAAAYYYY off topic, so this is the last post I will make to this thread.

If you insist, the 2300cc engine dates back to the Pinto, circa early 70s. I had one in a 1983 T-bird Turbo Coupe, and it was "ok".

But a 351C is better.

Reply to
David M