Raven brand truck cap parts?

Anyone know if parts for these are still available anywhere? I need a new rear window assembly and hinge for mine. Appears that Raven is no longer in the truck cap business. Or is there an online truck cap "graveyard" that I just haven't found yet? Bought this one on Craigslist a while back and paid way too much for it because ones for trucks as old as mine (1993) are hard to find now, been great for me so far but I did something really stupid (if you really must know, had the window open inside the garage, and pulled out to sweep the floor without closing it, not thinking - D'oh!) and now I need parts to fix it...

thanks

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I found it after more searching... apparently "Raven" was made by Glasstite (or was a model of Glasstite cap, but it doesn't say Glasstite anywhere on it?) parts for which are now sold by

no mention of Glasstite or Raven on their site, but I was directed there by a poster in some truck forum or other. Actually got a call back around lunchtime today to my web inquiry and apparently my self-inflicted CF *is* fixable, for less than I paid for said cap (not by much, but still.)

I didn't actually order the parts as I was driving and didn't get a chance to call back, but I figured I'd post this if anyone else had a similar issue and didn't know who to call.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Nate did you ever find a replacement for your raven truck cap. I could use your help if so. I have one I need a back window for also.. different reason, same result. all help appreciated. tks, Bob Wilkinson

Reply to
rgwilk

I have the same problem on my 94 GMC Backed too close to a hogwire fence and it caught the handle of my hatch as I pulled away. Pulled the window a nd frame off and of course broke the glass, bent the window frame assembly. Need to replace the whole thing and need to know where I can either get i t fixed or get what I need to fix it.

Reply to
jakebrake410

prob fix it yourself with Al from McMaster Carr, resin n glass from Summit Racing.

Cap makers have molds n jigs. If the owner passes on to Ft Lauderdale, someone gets the molds n jigs.

Reply to
avagadro7

Gents: It's worth giving BrandFX a call or email. I had to replace the T handles on our truck and was able to get replacements from them - was unable to find handles that matched OEM on amazon and the like. Not sure with regards to the window/frame assembly though.

Reply to
sprite