Re: thank sBB ford

It's 10,000 miles out of warranty. What's your beef?

Reply to
gw

Here's part of your post in another group:

"..I read a lot of this gasket nonsense on the intake. I can do this myself with local parts if I know which gasket is being referred to. This isnt the gasket on the IAC valve is it? If not, please explain if possible. I have no garage but I can sure do this if it warms up some in my neck of the woods..."

I take it didn't warm up enough in your neck of the woods to buy the gaskets and do it yourself?

Reply to
Rick

I bought the darn thing used. Crap happens. I'm over it. thanks for sighting me on that. (no it didnt warm up but I sort of wish it would have) :)

Reply to
norm

No, he said it was recalled. Can recalls expire? I never heard of that.

Reply to
Joe

Yes they do, ALL recalls expire! Exactly how many years should a car maker be responsible for their product? They already offer better warranties than any other industry.

Just think if Microsoft's products preformed as well...

Reply to
351CJ

Just ticked. It went in for two recalls. They wouldnt stop hounding me via mail until they got done.Why wasn't this other inherent problem at least discounted or something? I broke down and paid it before the thing got me in an accident on a cold morning. I am not the orignal owner and the recalls followed me just fine. Its over. Paid the price. Truck running great now.

Yeah, software is sold with known flaws lots of times too.

lol. Maybe SOHC 9.0 will come out soon and come with free AOL. :)

Reply to
norm