'Sneaky' rim swap for older Rangers and B II's (15x almost 8")

Mopar copcars (Dodge Diplomats/Plymouth Furies) from the late70's thru about '88 (?) usually had some impressive steel wheels-- some were 7.5" but most were

7.75" wide (true width--bead to bead) . They aren't as impressive as GM Rally wheels; but they ain't bad! Big slots; decent dish.

What's interesting is that the offset ratio is almost identical to stock Ford rims for the Ranger and B II-- doesn't screw up alignment ; bolt circle is right; and the center whole works on the 4WD and 2WD both.

Reply to
R. Asby Dragon

Heh. I've been meaning to pull the pizza rims off my Shelby Dodge, and see if they fit on my Ranger.

Although, I don't think 50 seris wheels will fit very well. :-)

Plasyd

Reply to
Plasyd