Speed sensor

I have a 1999 F-250 with a 7.3l turbo. I need to know where the speed sensor is located on this truck. I know it is on the transmission, but exactly where?

It'll be near the tailshaft with a wire leading to it -- or from it, depending on your perspective.

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:19:18 -0700, "Ollie"
Yes I am not sure when Ford started using the toner ring in rear axle for speedo but I think that year should have one. Nice thing about that setup was you could change axle ratio and speedo was not effected. (tire size did effect it though) ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Site Timeline