The Ol' Bronco

I want to paint my bronco one solid color but i am not sure about the color yet, does anybody know a web site that shows examples of a vehicle in different colors or something?

Reply to
Tina

Why not take a picture of your Bronco and use a photo enhancing program to adjust the color any way you want?

Reply to
Al Bundy

The paint shop has a catalog of available colors for all autos. You don't have to stick with a Ford color if you don't want to. The color samples are small and can be difficult to judge. I have found the best way for me is to go to the home dec store and pick samples from their big selection with larger swatches. Take the swatch to the auto paint store and they can mix it.

Reply to
ihcnut via CarKB.com

I suspect Tina knows how to purchase paint. She wanted to see what it would look like on HER vehicle BEFORE painting it.

Reply to
Al Bundy

If she has Photoshop elements2.0 or higher or any Photoshop full version, ie

6, 7, CS, etc or Paint Shop Pro she can use the air brush feature on a downloaded image to get a good idea.. set opacity to around 40% or you will loose all detail in the body.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning