transmissiom ??

would it be better to fix the over dive in a transmission or just replace the whole transmission?

Reply to
White Boy

Good Grief, man.

Try being specific:

Year, model, engine size, which transmission, what you want to accomplish

And if you are talking about the same vehicle in the 'transmission some 1 help me' thread, close it out and don't have 2 threads going on the same subject

Verstehen Sie ?

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Ich wette, daß er nicht. Geschwindigkeit Ladevorrichtung

Reply to
Spdloader

Ich verstejen nich Scheise..........

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Verstehen Sie mich?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Fix the automatic. it is stronger than the manual(And clutch) and will cost less.

old john

Reply to
johnny

Ich verstehen nur eine bischen Deutsch

Reply to
TranSurgeon

thanks old john,you answer my question.

Reply to
White Boy

one more question,i have a new process 435 4-speed trans,it came out of a 86 f150 that had a in-line 6,i want to know is it a good trans??

Reply to
White Boy

TranSurgeon, (UbertragungSurgeon)

Yep, I only speak a little as well, but it is far easier for me to understand than others, like Spanish, but before long, I'll have to speak Spanish just to get a hamburger around here in NC.

Later,

Spdloader (Geschwindigkeit Ladevorrichtung)

Reply to
Spdloader